IPLI Customized Program
How do you educate all the people performing work in your hospitals with the required training?
The Construction (PD&C) Directors, along with Facility Managers and Infection Prevention, established five goals for a Contractor/Vendor Education Program:
- Educate and document each person entering the facility on COVID-19 work requirements
- Comply with the CDC guidelines for providing annual Infection Control Awareness training to everyone working in the hospital environment
- Track training compliance in just one location through one system
- Minimize internal employee time involvement in operating the training program and minimize costs to operate the program
- Provide the educational program with one consistent message across the enterprise and make it available on a 24/7 basis
Here’s how a top ranked health care system approached finding a solution to a continual problem.